Storyboard Version 1.0

This is our most basic and absract verrsion of the storyboard, my group made this in class when we were all just figuring out what basic scenes we would lie to shoot. I made this in paint excel so I could add text describing what I would like the viewers to feel in some shots, and what I want them to see as well. This is not a complete and finished storybaord I just wanted to make a very early version of the storyboard so we can fully see the development of my groups thoughts as we continue to work on our horror movie trailer. I believe this process will really map out my groups' thoughts and ideas for this trailer. This scenes are also very broad ideas for the scene and later storybaords will have more detial into individual shots and locations.                                                                                                                                                                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR

Font Analysis

Final Film Locations